Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Fantasy


I keep a bucket list.  Started before the boys were born and while they will obviously be a part of lots of the bucket list items, this list is mine.  I do plan for them each to have one someday for themselves.  I think it's a great way to get them to think about their future and get excited about the endless possibilities it holds.

I keep mine in a box with pretty pens and it's written in a floral little notebook.  It's very special to me.  Before the boys, my birthday ritual would be to pull it out and sit at a coffeehouse somewhere going through it - updating and editing...and planning my new year.

So for today's Friday Fantasy I'm pulling from my bucket list.   

Opening the notebook and randomly selecting an item for the lengthy list.

Drum roll.

Item #16 - Take a surfing workshop somewhere like California or Hawaii at a women's only school. 

If you know me you're raising your eyebrows.  This is very not me.  Surfing?  Yup.  I'm going to do it too.  Someday.  Yes, I know, it means some sort of swimwear.  I don't care.  I'm going to do it.

Here's some school websites I like to browse (click on the caption or picture to go to their full site):


Surf Diva Surf School California

Kelea Surf Spa Hawaii



More later.

Thanks for visiting!


Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment