Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Fantasy

Taking another dip into the bucket list for today's Friday Fantasy.  There is something very attractive to me about yoga and the balance, health, mental and physical benefits it imparts.  But I can't seem to get into it.  It is a discipline that takes time and that's not an issue for me in that I wouldn't expect to be a master in a week.  The fact that it is something you are always building on is a big part of what attracts me.  

I think my biggest hurdle is not having classes available nearby.  For me it's not really something I like doing from a DVD.  I'm never certain I've got the pose correct.  

Anyway, my Friday Fantasy and bucket list item number nine is to attend an equestrian yoga clinic somewhere in the Rocky Mountains with my own horse.  Second to that would be to attend the Cowgirl Yoga retreat in Montana.  Or do both!

Someday!

Images are from Big Sky Yoga Retreats






  More later.

Thanks for visiting!


Arlene


No comments:

Post a Comment